Re: Thesis/Dissertation authoring application

John Hasler wrote:
I wrote:

Where is [vim-latexsuite] to be found?  There does not seem to be a
Debian package.

Stephan Seitz writes:

stse@osgiliath:~$ dpkg -s vim-latexsuite
Package: vim-latexsuite

I couldn't find it before with apt-cache but I see it now.  Invisible typo,
I guess.

No Woody package, but I don't imagine it should be too hard to backport.

Don't forget to read the docs :-).  I initially installed it and didn't
read the docs.  This caused me no end to grief.  It automatically does
certain things, such as folding your sections and expanding certain
character sequences, that will drive you nuts if you don't understand
why they happen.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez