Re: Tool for detecting and configuring printer?Please help!

According to:
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Samsung-ML-1510On Friday
This printer of your's works perfectly with the suggested driver of gdi.

Here is a simple Google for ML-1510 Linux:
http://www.linuxcompatible.org/cdetail10812.html

HTH,

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016