Re: Menu Editor

Bill Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:50:28 -0500
Jim Hall <volunteer@revealed.net> wrote:

I have done due diligence in trying to find a pkg that will give me a capable, full-featured Menu Editor for Gnome on Sarge (works with any Window Manager will also do). I have to believe I'm doing something wrong. KDE has one, RH 7.3 has one. Capability and features are not the issue, they are available. Since the default Gnome/Debian menu setup scares the daylights out of our first time users, I really need a Menu Editor. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jim
--

You can edit the Gnome menu via "drag and drop" with Nautilus. Just type
"applications:///" in the locations bar and go to town.

As for the Debian menu, I do not know of a GUI for editing the contents and
I'm not sure why you would want to.

Good Luck,

I need to because the Director of Christian Education told me to.

Thanks for the tip. :)

Jim