Re: Latex Reference Material

Apparently, _John Hasler_, on 21/04/05 12:04,typed:
Any suggestions on Latex reference material that isn't aimed at
mathematicians or linguists?  My wife needs something to help her in
creating fairly simple documents and everything she finds on the Web seems
to be aimed at people doing esoteric math typesetting.

The Introduction section at http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~dwilkins/LaTeXPrimer/ is quite helpful to beginners.

And this may give a nice overview of the Latex picture: http://python.fyxm.net/doc/2.4/doc/latex-primer.html

And of course when she has started writing document, she will need to need more. And as you must seen by now, Google is full of advanced stuff on latex :)

Feel free to ask for further help. If you wish, you may contact me personally as well.

GL,
->HS

--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.