Re: Question about debian reference

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/

> Thanks
>
> Lei
A man was reading The Canterbury Tales one Saturday morning, when his
wife asked "What have you got there?" Replied he, "Just my cup and
Chaucer."

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.