Re: Printing in Thunderbird

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 02:24:28PM -0500, James C. Hall MD wrote:
> One question: how do I adjust the font size on printing - it's huge
> right now. I don't see any print adjustment in Thunderbird or with
> Control Center.

See if this applies to you:

 http://xprint.mozdev.org/docs/Xprint_FAQ.html#configure_default_resolution

It did make a difference for me.

I don't quiet have xprint figured out.  It's suppose to create better
results than just printing to my CUPS printer driver.  I don't see
any difference, really.  Except for the extra work to get xprint
working correctly.

Can anyone explain xprint and how it relates to cups in 500 words or
less? ;)

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org