Thunderbird printing

Hello:

I thought I had my printing all worked out, but I find that I can not print out of Thunderbird. (I was trying to print a reply to my previous query). I have an Epson Color Stylus 740 on the parallel port. I'm able to print a test page fine through the CUPS setup and through the Control Center applet. I'm using the Foomatic/stcolor driver, which was recommended by CUPS. Thunderbird recognizes the printer correctly, but there is simply no output. The Control Center reports no failed jobs either. (Yes, the printer is ON :) )

Any thoughts ?

Jamie