Re: POLL: Should Debian remove all GNU FDL-licensed documentation?

Response to this poll has been quite poor so far, so I'll continue
accepting answers for another day or two before posting the results.  If
you have an opinion on this matter, please voice it!

--
Society is never going to make any progress until we all learn to
pretend to like each other.