Re: mirror question

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Glenn English wrote:

> I'm trying to create a local mirror of Sarge, PPC and 386. It's at 56GB
> and still growing. How big is this thing supposed to be?

last time i tried ... it can be 100GB or larger

i trimmed down tons of stuff and still have 30GB or so

getting a good mirror working and functional doesn't seem to be too ez :-)
	( for sarge/sid/woody  and all the installer and patches )

	- even worst if it's all to be under one tree, but better for
	viewing and poking around
		/home/Mirror/Debian/{sid,sarge,woody}

c ya
alvin