Firefox, Google-Maps, and Postscript

Hello list,

The printout is poor, I believe it has to do with Mozilla-Firefox using
Postscript Level III. It does not seem to be well supported, is there a
way Firefox can utilize Level I instead? Would it help?

I'm getting stretched out, crude looking prints, maybe twice as lengthy
as they were intended. My work-around is to take a screenshot.png and
trim it with Gimp. Ugh.

Imagemagick does not read II or III ::

       o  PS        *rw+ Adobe PostScript
       o  PS2       *-w+ Adobe Level II PostScript
       o  PS3       *-w+ Adobe Level III PostScript

How are *you* folks dealing with this?  thanks!