Re: Default PDF view for Firefox, Mozilla, etc

On 4/13/05, Ivan Teliatnikov <ivan@geosci.usyd.edu.au> wrote:
> How do I set up a default ( I have more than one installed) PDF view for
> Web browsers such as FireFox or Mozilla.

If you want it to start as an external application, I think you have
to set it up as a mozilla or firefox "helper application" in your
preferences.  If you want it embedded within the browser, you can
install acroread, it has a plugin to start it within the browser.  If
you prefer to use xpdf, uou could try mozplugger.