Re: Using entire screen on laptop

michael wrote:
On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 12:53 +0200, Jimmy B wrote:

Hi list!
I recently installed debian sarge on my laptop, and I just realized that the output does not fill my screen completly. It is kind of lika box in the middle with lots of space around the edges left black.

Anyone knows what I can do to make more efficient use of my screen? Also, how could I change the resolution?

Oh btw, I am not using X.

/Jim

surely you've resized the image using the control menus for  your laptop
- you know the brightness ones, there's ones for position and HxW too...
you have tried them haven't you?

Well I don't have any of those controls. That would have been good though =)

/Jim