Re: debian package for acrobat-7?

hacker wrote:

> I see a post on aols saying that there is an official debian packages
> for acrobat 7, but when I do apt-cache search, I come up with nothing.
>  Anyone know of a repository with this package?

I think you mean "unofficial" Debian packages.
See http://debian.video.free.fr/ for details, but basically, you can add
this line
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
to your /etc/apt/sources.list file and then apt-get a great variety of
useful packages that for various reasons can't go in the official
repository.