[OT] pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org down?

Hey ho,

I already noticed the server was getting very slow yesterday, so I
thought I'd just wait for things to clear up.

However, things have become only worse. :-) 'apt-get update' just hangs
there forever, "Waiting for headers", as does apt-get upgrade. The
website isn't reachable either. When I ping the host, though,
everything seems fine (I get replies from haydn.debian.org). Same goes
for the IP (192.25.206.28).

Is anyone in the know as to what is happening?

Cheers, and sorry for the fuzz,
Tom

--
key: http://tmp.verbreyt.be/files/abwaerts.asc