Re: Personal Finance w/Online Banking

Pollywog wrote:

I use Gnucash but I don't believe it supports online banking. It does allow one to download a banking statement and then import it into an account but that is about it as far as online banking is concerned.

Excuse my ignorance, but what more is there to online banking that a program can support?

My banks have browser access where I can move money between accounts and see balances and history. I thought _that_ was online banking! It sounds like I'm missing something?

...RickM...