Re: X.org

Hans du Plooy wrote:
I'm just curious. I see that neither Sarge or Sid has X.org in. I can understand the devs not wanting to change too much on sarge, but I would have expected that Sid would have included X.org by now.

Anybody know why?

X.org will not be present in Sarge. The Debian developers are currently focusting on making Sarge the stable branch. Once it is ready (should be soon now), they will get X.org into Sid. It seems to be a matter of limited resources (time) and setting priorities.

Andro

--
Andrey Andreev
University of Helsinki