Re: scan to pdf

Matt Price wrote:
hey folks,

I need to scan in some documents and then distribute them
electronically as pdf files.  It's pretty important thatthe new file
look just like the original, so I don't want to do something clumsy
like save the individual pages as tiff files form gimp/sane and then
paste them into openoffice (though I'll do that if I have to).

what do other folks do?

If this is something you need to do frequently, consider an HP
digital sender (about US$ 1000) that faxes or emails a PDF.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr