Re: lg-issue110

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 11:07:54PM +0100, Rhys Hardwick wrote:

> It seems that many of the linux-gazelle issues, such as 110, 100, 101, only
> contain the file index.html in file:///usr/share/doc/lg/100
>
> Am I looking somewhere wrong, or do the articles themselves not exist and
> should I write a bug report.

Issue 110 works for me in Testing. I don't have the others.

Are you quite sure the packages are installed? The index pages are
part of lg-base, but the rest of the files have to be installed as
apt-get lg-all, or apt-get lg-issueX for individual issues.

If installed, the files will be stored in /usr/share/doc/lg-issueX/

--
PJR :-)