Re: Solaris no Linux

On Monday 04 April 2005 15:10, Jonathan Meller wrote:
> Ave!
>
> How can I run Solaris programs in Linux? There is any emulator?

If you have the source code, you can probably just recompile the program and
have it work with very little trouble.

If all you have is a pre-compiled binary, I believe you're out of luck. I
don't know of any Solaris-emulation program.

Alternately, if you have the option, GNU/Linux will run fine on just about
any hardware that Solaris will run on. =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>