Re: Printer Samsung CPL-500N

Helge Tore Høyland wrote:
I just got me a color laser printer thar should be supported by Debian. I am
running Sarge and had no problem whith running the shipped LPR/LPRng
installation setup. After this I tried to print out the "test"-page. My
printer starts up and delivers a nice plane white paper. Looking at the
job-list, I notice that the page is delivered with a "amount" of content. But
still the sheet is white.

Is there some sort of "Debian" way of configuring that I might have missed?

I have a CLP-550N and all I did was download the .ppd from Samsung and
put it /usr/share/cups/model.  After that I configured it with CUPS and
everything Just Works(TM).

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez