Re: How to create a sarge live CD?

Clive Menzies wrote:

On (04/04/05 15:24), W. Borgert wrote:
Hi,

for a small system without harddisk I like to run sarge completely
from CD.  Are there any ready-to-use tools or do I have to rely on
(c)debootstrap+mkisofs+cdrecord?  d-i can't help, right?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, WB
You have a few to choose from unless you really mean just sarge
customised to your own spec.  Check out:
http://www.xfld.org/Xfld/en/xfld.html
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/
and of course knoppix itself

Regards

Clive

What's it take to create a live cd period? I'm wanting to use IPCop on a disk-less box, and the ISO is only 40MB, but they don't have a live CD. Hmmmm... I have a 64MB USB drive... heh, it's a thought.