Re: growisofs error

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 06:49, Andreas Rippl was heard to say:
> what certainly looks odd in your case is that you try to burn a DVD
> from a floppy source... My guess is that you have a misconfigured
> k3b somehow.

Many thanks, I see what you mean. I have now looked through the K3b
user and system configuration options, and I cannot find any way to
alter the growisofs command line.

I had opened a bugreport on growisofs, I guess I should suggest it be
changed to K3b instead.

> I don't use k3b myself, so I can't point out the
> error, but 'growisofs -Z /dev/dvd -R -J /some/files' (see 'man
> growisofs') has always worked for me.

Ok, I'll give the command line a try. Couldn't hurt!

> What kind of video do you
> want to write? Try looking at the input configuration for video in
> k3b.

Kino created a DVD directory structure, /AUDIO_TS/ and /VIDEO_TS/. K3b
Video DVD project points to those two directories, and I just tell it
to "burn". It's worked in the past, and I must assume it's working
for other people, which is why I'm surprised it is not working for me
now.

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001