Converting Ximeta RPM to DEB

Hi,

I have a NetDisk external drive from Ximeta.

<http://ximeta.com/support/downloads/linux/index.php>

As you can see, they have some compilation/installation instructions for
RedHat and SuSE (See How to Install: readme.pdf):

<http://ximeta.com/files/readme.pdf>

Can some one please tell me how I can use these instructions to compile and
create a .dep package? (Many of the paths, names, and tools mentioned in
the document would need to be changed for a debian system.)

Here is the RPM package:
<http://ximeta.com/support/downloads/linux/eula.html?fname=ndas-0.0.3-7.src.rpm>

Thanks in advance,
Mehrdad