Gnome applet for battery

Hi everyone. A question has been hitting my head for a while. In the xine website, one of the screenshots contains a Gnome applet in the tool bar (at the top) which shows a 'battery monitor':
 http://xinehq.de/images/releases/xine-ui.jpg
I wonder if anyone knows the name of that applet. I did a search on the Web and could not find it. I've been searching a nice battery monitor for acpi. I don't like the one that comes with KDE in Sarge. I would much appreciate it if anyone could advise me. Thank you.

David.

http://webmail.wanadoo.es. Tu correo gratuito, rápido y en español