Re: cdrecord burning and 2.6.10

Alan Chandler wrote:
On Sunday 27 March 2005 13:38, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

Hi!

I have a strange problem with cdrecord (Debian Sarge cdrecord
           2.0+a34-2) and kernel 2.6.10.

I boot with append="hdc=ide-scsi apm=on" and have in /etc/modules:
ide-scsi

2.6 does not need ide-scsi. There have been slow improvements to the ide-cd module which maybe part of your issue

Just take off the append for hdc, and the use /dev/hdc as your device in cdrecord. (and you may have to install module ide-cd)

Indeed, works like a charm.
Thank you!