Re: Application like dvdshrink or Nero Recode

Bob Alexander wrote:
When I buy DVDs for my kids, first thing I do is make a copy for two
main reasons:

1) Store the original safely (mine are still little critters with
horrible manners and dirty fingers .-<)

2) Crop away all the crap that is in front of the cartoon/movie,
commercials, piracy notices, menus (not an intellignet feature on DVDs
meant for pre-schools kids !!!) etc.

Teach your kids to navigate the menu.  Seriously, I have a 4 year old
that figures out the menu of pretty much all of his DVDs.  He also likes
to go to the chapter selection or bonus features on some of them and
play selected things he likes without going through the whole movie.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr