Strange shutdown messages

The sslwrap daemon produces these (hey, I did not know I had one and am not
running a html or ssl server--webmin lists it as not started.) The messages
are the same at shutdown or when manually trying to stop or start the daemon
from webmin. I did not notice them on a reboot rather than shutdown.

They are a set of messages of this form:

Trying to add the following entry:

 #<off># ftps   stream  tcp nowait
sslwrap:sslwrap /usr/sbin/tcpd  /usr/sbin/sslwrap  -nocert -addr 127.0.0.1
-port 21

There is already an entry for #<off># ftps in /etc/inetd.conf,
but I don't recognise it.  Here is what it looks like:

 #<off># ftps   stream  tcp nowait
sslwrap.sslwrap /usr/sbin/tcpd  /usr/sbin/sslwrap  -nocert -addr 127.0.0.1
-port 21

Do you want to ignore this potential problem and continue, or would
you rather not do so now ?  Continue?  (n/y)

a set for ftp, ldap, you name it. I do not have much server stuff running on
thix box and all the ports are closed to the outside world.

What is this all about? Simply remove the package ( which might have gotten
this problem through a recent update)?