Re: udev howto

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 20:16 +0100, Mezei Zoltan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to migrate my home computer to udev. Could anyone point
> me to a good howto about it?
>
> The part that i'm most interested in is if i can delete the nodes
> under /dev and /dev/.satic. None of the documents says anything about
> it.

For basic udev, no need for a HOWTO.  Just apt-get udev and *reboot*.

To customize rules read this website:
    http://www.reactivated.net/udevrules.php

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

296,443 sq mi (767,787 sq km) are needed for 6 billion people to
live at the same population density as Manhattan, New York.
That is ~ Arizona or Nevada.
Alternatively, that ~ double the size of Japan or Zimbabwe