Re: Application like dvdshrink or Nero Recode

Saverio Trioni wrote:
I think that there is a perl package which gives a really good
interface to transcode. I don't see DVDs other than y my home, so I
don't rip them, but I remember that a friend was trying to get it
working on fedora. But the name then was perl-DVD-Rip, so it's a perl
thing, it should exist on Debian!
Saverio

Thank you to all.

Seems DVDShrink/Recode is one of the few XP appls I will still use :(

Ripping is not a problem

Transcoding is not a problem

Tying VOB interactive visualization with ability to clip segments (a sort of barebones editing) is what I find very ergonomical in those two XP appls.

Take care,
Bob