Re: New mutt-ng packages

On Mar 24 2005, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the new location of the Debian mutt-ng
> packages:
(...)
> At the moment mutt-ng is in alpha stage but we plan to upload it to
> experimental soon. An ITP actually runs. For my porpose mutt-ng runs
> stable.

I'm downloading it right now and just the fact that it is able to read news
and able to display a sidebar is a quite welcome addition to mutt. I can
give feedback later if desired.

> For further information please see
> http://www.muttng.org

I'm really looking forward to having this package in Debian proper.

Thank you very much for this pointer, Rogério Brito.

--
Learn to quote e-mails decently at:
http://pub.tsn.dk/how-to-quote.php