Re: Tripwire - Segmantation fault

Hello!

[ CCed on purpose as I'm afraid you came here by chance... ]

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 12:03:30PM -0600, Manudath Gurudatha wrote:
> I am trying to install Tripwire on a new Dell Dimension 8400 running
> the latest Redhat enterprise 4 WS.
This here is the debian-user mailing list for help and discussion
among users of Debian.
Even though both Debian and RedHat use the Linux kernel, they differ
substantially, so I guess you are better off asking your question
using RedHat's support channels, you are more likely to get an
appropriate answer there.

Cheers,
Flo