Re: Sarge i386 with AMD64 3200+ and Gigabyte GA K8-NS Pro (nForce3)?

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:56:44 +0100, Remi Butaud <lefrog06@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>Sarge installer is good but testing is much better now
> >>to configure your pc if you use a 2.6.x kernel
>
> >Did I miss something? Last I knew "Sarge" and "testing" were the same
> thing :-P.
>
> >SigmaX
>
> Well, sort of, at least, I did understand what he meant. He advised me
> to use the testing daily build
> http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/i386/.
>
> rather than the installer rc3 image
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

At the time of my email with the daily builds, RC3 of the debian
installer was not released and at
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ only RC2 was available
;-)
Now it is recommended to use the official release of the RC3.

Best regards,
Hannes.