Re: run-parts error [SOLVED]

Benedict Verheyen wrote:
Additional info:

i checked the script "vi /usr/sbin/logcheck" and on line 482 there is this code:

# Now source the config file - before things that should not be changed
. $CONFFILE

So this is what initially fails.

Indeed when i try to source it, i get this (as root):
su -s /bin/bash -c "source /etc/logcheck/logcheck.conf " logcheck
bash: line 1: /etc/logcheck/logcheck.conf: Access denied

Permissions of the logcheck.conf file:
-rw-r-----   1 root logcheck 1929 2005-02-21 06:38 logcheck.conf

So what's going on?

Benedict

Meh, just as i posted it, i went over to my ldap db and checked the entries. I found that the user logcheck had an incorrect group id. So i set it to the corresponding logcheck groupid and the problem was gone.

Stupid me.

Regards,
Benedict

--
Benedict Verheyen                   Debian User
http://www.heimdallitservices.be    Public Key 0x712CBB8D