Re: Newest kde onto stable

Thanks Matthew,

I did want to have a mixed system.  Stable as the base and the bleeding edge
for just KDE at he moment.  But maybe even something else newer in the
future if I find a new feature that I'd like to try.

I read about modifying the sources file that apt uses to include stable and
testing but I'm afraid to mess up my box if it doesn't work smoothly.  I was
hoping someone had tried this before and can point me to some docs that
could guide me through it.

Thanks,
Joel