Re: PCMCIA, NetGeard WG511T (OT)

Hi There

> First, you should post in debian-laptop.

Thanks for your message. I would subscribe to debian
laptop but this is annoying to have many different
list: I have a laptop and AMD 64 and have sometime
problem where I am not sure where it would fit best..
so I would need to be on 2 list and post to both of
them in order to get some information... But I
debian-user was more for any type of question related
to debian I thought.

Anyway I solved my problem using madwifi driver :)
Just need to figure out how to use WPA now

Thanks

Manu