CONTACT US

Mbeki and Mbeki Law Firm,
17th floor, 55 marshal street,
Johannesburg,2001,
South Africa.

RE: ATTENTION,
Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our law firm, Mbeki and Mbeki Law Firm in
Johannesburg, South Africa. My name is John R.Mbeki esq. A personal attorney to our late client Mr. James Harrison who worked for a South African Mining Corporation . Mr. James Harrison a well known Philanthropist, before he died, made a Will stating that $3.2M (one million U.S. dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice overseas. We have made a random draw of email addresses and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will.
I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice
instructing us to produce the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here.
It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. You are required to contact me immediately to
start the process of sending this money to any of your designated official account. I urge you to contact me
immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit. Please act fast.

Regards,
John R. Mbeki(Esq).