Re: [debian] Re: Icon og Gnome "Show Desktop" disapperaed

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:35:50 +0100
Bob Alexander <bob@ngi.it> wrote:

> Darryl Clarke wrote:
> > On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:47:30 +0100, Bob Alexander <bob@ngi.it>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>On the bootm panel I have a "Hide all windows and show desktop"
> >>button which works but it's icon disappeared and is now a red cross
> >>on a white page.
> >>
> >>Adding the same "applet"with add to panel shows a list and also
> >>there the show desktop has no icon.
> >>
> >>Where is this resource held/described ?
> >>
> >>How can I reinstate it ?

The icon is: /usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-ccdesktop.png

It sounds like it has disappeared from your system.

Do a search for the file, and if you find a copy on your system (in
another directory) then just copy it back to /usr/share/pixmaps.

The other alternative would be to search google for the file.

--
God bless you,

Keith Bates
4 Mooloobar St