Re: netinst cd unaccessible?

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 11:34:39AM -0800, Richard Weil wrote:
> I can't seem to download the netinst cdrom - anyone else having
> problems? Is there an alternate source (or a projected up time)? Thanks,

It should be available without problem from
http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/

You probably want the netinstaller for Sarge/testing. The above page
then points you to http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/. I
tried a download just now and that went fine. [I stopped early though
because I realized I already had this version somewhere.]

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill