Re: Keyboard Blinking after shutdown

christopher joseph wrote:

hey and good day. did you ever get the solution to your key board blinking after shutdown? i am getting the same problem. when i shut down my system the three lights on the kb continue to blink. please help. bugsy

This is a addressed to me, but I don't recall ever having such a problem. Can you provide some background (maybe a link to a web page where you've read such a thing)?

(I assume you're not subscribed to the list, so I've CC:'d you, which is not normally the standard operating procedure on this list.)

--
Kent