configuring a touchscreen monitor (samsung 173vt)

Hi,

I got hold of a Samsung 173vt at work. There´s obviously not much in
the ways of support for linux drivers (even their windows support
seems a bit skiddish), but since the windows drivers for the
touchscreen part are 3M Microtouch drivers I figured the driver for
this touchscreen should be the microtouch or the mutouch driver.

I basically followed the setup definitions from the touch screen howto
(which you can find on tldp.org) which is a bit outdated but it's
better than the XFree86 documentation on the subject AFAICT. (there is
none)

In any case, I tested out both drivers microtouch and mutouch with a
generic enough configuration. They both work, apart from the fact that
moving your finger up moves the cursor left and vice versa. Does
anybody know a way to configure these drivers to flip their axes or
something?

all help appreciated,
Wim