Re: installing apache2, and also php5 status

On Saturday 19 March 2005 02:07, tom wrote:
> Ok how do I install apache2? I tried apt-get install apache2 it
> installed but missing a init.d and it complains about missing
> apache2.conf is this a bug?

apt-get install apache2-mpm-worker

You may need one of the other mpm packages (prefork, I think) instead, if you
want to run older, non-threadsafe (i.e., flaky) stuff.  The PHP4 module for
apache2 falls into that category for instance.

Anyone know if PHP5 fixes that problem, and what's happening sid packages for
it?

--
Lee.