Re: Printing PDF from FireFox

Clive Menzies wrote:
I have:

bob@t40:~/Down/linux/2.6.11.4 peter patches$ dpkg -l |grep gv
ii  gnome-gv       2.8.2-3        GNOME PostScript viewer

But PDFs open in gpdf ... should I eliminate the latter ?

Aah! I don't use gnome and so couldn't say whether this is a good idea.
However, in firefox, if you click on a pdf, it should ask you what you'd
like to open it in and there is a chack box that allows you ensure that
the same program will be used by default for .pdf's

Regards

Clive

Talking about the quality of rendering the PDFs what is the best one in your experience (only .deb packages) ?

Thank you,
Bob