run-parts error

Hi,

because of problems installing a 2.6 kernel on my 2.4 system with lvm on
root, i wanted to switch to a system with a normal root not on lvm.
As i installed the system, i first put everything on normal partitions so
i just had to mount the original root partition, cp everything over from
my lvm root to make sure everthing was up to date and restat.

However, after rebooting my logcheck/run-parts seems to be acting up. I
checked the permissions of the mentioned dirs and they all seem the same.
What could be going wrong and how do i solve it?

/usr/sbin/logcheck: line 482: /etc/logcheck/logcheck.conf: Permission denied
run-parts: failed to open directory /etc/logcheck/cracking.d: Permission
denied
run-parts: failed to open directory /etc/logcheck/violations.d: Permission
denied
run-parts: failed to open directory /etc/logcheck/violations.ignore.d:
Permission denied
run-parts: failed to open directory /etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server:
Permission denied
run-parts: failed to open directory /etc/logcheck/ignore.d.paranoid:
Permission denied
grep: /etc/logcheck/logcheck.logfiles: Permission denied
sort: open failed: /tmp/logcheck.V6DiDG/logoutput/*: No such file or
directory

Regards,
Benedict