Re: kernel2.6+cdrecord differences

I am prety sure it has to do with the 2.6.x kernels including some sort of
layer in the kernel for IDE burners, though I cant really tell you I just
know that on the 2.4.X I had to use emaulation and now I dont.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016