[OT] Trusted Computing and GnuPG

http://news.com.com/Hardware+security+sneaks+into
+PCs/2100-7355_3-5619035.html?tag=st.num

"The technology locks specialized encryption keys in a data
vault--essentially a chip on the computer's motherboard."

The PGP & SSH keys that some people currently store on USB thumb
drives, would we be able to store them in this TC chip?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"My advice to you is to get married: If you find a good wife, you
will be happy; if not, you will become a philosopher."
Socrates