Re: Acrobat 7.0 for linux is out

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 12:15 +1100, CaT wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 10:40:16PM -0200, Toshiro wrote:
[snip]
> d. It doesn't open the window in fullscreen mode. I have other things to
>    do on my multitasking computer while I have a pdf open.
> e. No way that I (in my quick look of the obvious places in the
>    preferences window) can find to turn off the fullscreen thing.

Happened to me too, but then I clicked the window's un-maximize
button, and from then on, it's opened partial-screen, just like
everything else.

If it matters: GNOME & Metacity 2.8 from Sid, updated weekly.

[snip]

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"'He insulted me, he cheated me, he beat me, he robbed me' --
those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace."
Buddha