Re: "shutdown -h now" doesn't switch off the power

I have already solved the problem. Thanks to Bram.
The problem was that the apm module wasn't loaded at startup. However kdm
loaded the apm module, when it was started.
If have added apm to /etc/modules and everything works fine.
Thanks

--
Marc Barisch
Keplerstraße 1