Re: Anacron running very frequently

PS. Its a debian box running testing dist.

Alistair Bell wrote:
Hi all,

Apologies if this is something stupid/trivial but I could do with a
quick point in the right direction.
My syslog is full of anacron normal exit 0 jobs run type lines at few
second to couple of minute intervals. I'm presuming something is up,
should it be running that frequently just log settings are wrong or is
something running anacron that shouldn't be? I've tried reinstalling and
poked around quite a bit but can't see anything wrong.

Thanks,
Alistair

--
200Tdi Defender 90, 1990