Re: Thunderbird issue

* Felix Dorner:

> I created a new folder on my email web interface. Somehow the folder
> is not visible in Thunderbird. How can i make it visible?

I guess you are talking about some freemail account which you use via
webinterface and IMAP. Then you probably only need to rightclick on your
account and select "Subscribe..." or something like that. In the
following dialog window you should be able to see every folder on the
IMAP server. Subscribe to your new folder and close the dialog.

J.
--
All participation is a myth.
[Agree]   [Disagree]