Re: Simplest 2D Plot Program?

Thomas H. George wrote:
I want to plot a set of unconnected points at irregular intervals over a
period of ten years.

I have used apt-cache search to find and try several programs - xgraph
seems to be the closest to my needs but I can't make it plot large
points.  They must be there as it will draw lines connecting the points
but without the lines the points are invisible even with the -P option.

I hope there is a simple Debian program to do this job and I would
appreciate any recommendations.

Try gnuplot.  All you need is to put your data into a file (two columns
x and y data) and tell it to plot the file.  Google search for details.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr